Lawyers arbitration and litigation
Arbitration is an alternative to solve conflicts of interest without having to reach the habitual jurisdiction. Warring parties decide to elect a third part enjoys independence, who is responsible for solving the issue and pronounce what is known as the arbitration award. For this you should act equitably and respect the law at the time agreed by the parties in conflict.
We must highlight two distinct types of arbitration:
- The Independent, which is one that where the conflicting parties are choosing the arbitrator (s) who will act in the process and they determine the rules to follow.
- The institution, which, as its name suggests, it is a specific institution that determines both the said rules as the person who will handle act as a referee.
- Arbitration National: We represent our clients in The Arbitration Regulated and in The Arbitration Institutional under regulations of The Arbitration Court of Spain, The Arbitration Court of Madrid, The Arbitration Court of Civil and Mercantil , the Arbitration Tribunal of Barcelona and other Spanish arbitral institutions.
- Defending our clients in all legal proceedings relating to the arbitration, since the appointment of arbitrators, assistance in taking evidence and precautionary measures and action for annulment of the award and enforcement thereof.
- Pre-conflict resolution: Our clients are properly advised on the legal advice and guidance on any procedure to know the implications and significance, both legal and economic factors that may represent different resolutions of the same.
- Negotiations of conflictes: We try, at all times when possible, assist our clients in the sense of trying to negotiate an agreed solution to any conflict, perfectly understanding delay or even prevent major problems in choosing the courts. In this case, we make preventive analysis to identify and avoid potential liabilities, designing a strategy more consistent and effective as possible for our clients' interests.