Lawyers merchant law
This area is one that directly and indirectly concerned by their commercial and corporate relationship with as many facets of the law, for example: Security and Regulation Law, Information Technology, Law of New Technologies, Telecommunications and Audiovisual Law, Banking and Finance Law, European and Competition Law, Fusions and Acquisitions, Family Business and many other. Our firm advising allow the specific problems of each company, with the legislation according to their sector, adapting at all times, not just Spanish and Regional legislation, considering, as appropriate, to the Community.
- Commercial Contracts: We assist in the preparation and negotiation of all types of business contracts, advising the contracting parties according to their legal status, their terms and conditions, applying the fiscal and other nature that may affect their development.
- Corporate Law: Incorporation of Companies, statutory reforms and corporate restructuring, corporate composition adapted to the real situation of the company.
- Corporate governance: Rules of good governance, both listed companies as unlisted, adaptation and enforcement of codes of recommendations in this area.
- Defense of the interests of the shareholders: Correct application of the shareholder agreements, agreements with qualified majority, restrictions on the free transferability of shares, dividend policy and resolution clauses lock situations.
- Family protocols and shareholder agreements: In this area prepare protocols based on their different aspects (tax, labor, civil, probate, etc..) Reorganizing the structures for better organization and succession and in any case, changing corporate scripts that might be affected to prevent later conflicts.
SF Lawyers have a firm specializing in commercial law.