Lawyers immigration law
The Aliens Act is the name given to the Organic Law 4/2000, to January 11, on rights and freedoms of foreigners in Spain and their social integration, as amended by the 8/2000, 14/2003 and 2/2009. Spanish is the rule that regulates the entry and stay of foreigners from outside in the Spanish territory, as well as the rights and freedoms that they recognize. The Act includes seventy-one articles structured in five titles. The Preliminary Title contains general provisions and the other reference, respectively, to the rights and freedoms of foreigners, their legal regime, infringements of aliens and the infringement procedure and the coordination of the public authorities.
A good lawyer from aliens in Spain is constantly in contact with the people and authorities granting residence permits and review the applications submitted. Greatly simplifies their work, having direct contact with the lawyer if you need clarification or attachment because it saves much time not having to ask for clarification or documents to the Embassy that processed the request and wait for a response.
In addition, the lawyer speaks the same language both literally and figuratively that officials who processed the documents. The lawyer can provide documentation and clarifications quickly and in situ that in case of doubt on the part of the authorities could constitute reason denial of the request if it was not in the procedure.
- Authorizations and residence renewals and work: Processing of the necessary documentation for both community as customers of other countries.
- Not-for-profit Residence: Advice and processing of the Residence not lucrative for foreigners who do not wish to work in Spain.
- Residence for investors: All the details, so that the investor can get your visa, once you have made the investment, with maximum efficiency.
- Family reunification: Detailed study of each case in order to deal with the regrouping in the best possible conditions.
- Asylum and Refuge: The right to asylum is granted to those who were interned refugees, that is to say, to any person due to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political views.
- Regularization of residence by social roots, work and family: May regularize their situation in this way, those aliens who can prove a continued presence in Spain for a minimum period, do not have criminal records, both in Spain and their country of origin and credited family ties and labor whose duration is not less than one year.
You need to contact an expert in material on immigration law? If so, no obligation consultation. Our law firm will be ready to solve your doubts.