JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 162


Facebook SF Abogados Twitter SF Abogados Linkedin SF Abogados
ES | CA | EN | RUS |  中文
Facebook SF AbogadosTwitter SF AbogadosLinkedin SF Abogados


Tuesday, 10 January 2017 10:19

Long-term Visas

A long-term visa entitles you to reside, reside and work, study or research in Spain. It is necessary for all foreigners wishing to enter Spain for this purpose, except for citizens of the European Union, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein.

The most common are:

  • Family reunification visa under the general scheme: that is to say, where the applicant is not a national of a Member State of the European Union.
  • A visa for family reunification under the Community scheme: that is, when the sponsor is Spanish or a national of a Member State of the European Union.
  • Work visa for self-employed or self-employed: for those who intend to carry out a work activity in Spain for the account of others or for their own account.
  • Non-profit residence visas: for those who wish to move their residence to Spain without performing an economic activity there; Is habitual of people who move to Spain once already retired.
  • Residence visas with the exception of work permits: this is the most extraordinary case of scientists, professors, officials, etc.
  • Visas of the Law of Entrepreneurs: are the new typologies of Visa intended for investors (known in other countries as Golden Visa or Investor Visa). These include the Resident Visa for Capital Investors, the Resident Visa for Acquisition of Real Estate, the Residence Visa for Entrepreneurs and Business Activity and the residence visa for relatives (the latter, in reference to the family of the former).

Writings SF Lawyers