Lawyers new technologies
New technologies have revolutionized the world and along with this are transformed the law by creating new areas and modifying existing ones such as intellectual property, privacy and telecommunications law. In the new economy, intellectual and technological assets often exceed the value of traditional assets, and its development and protection determine the future of businesses and public policies in this regard. Each day they are born new technologies and our challenge is to be a day to be able to advise you with total effectiveness.
- Informatics Contracts: Advice integrated into contracts that regulate access to the Internet, sales of hardware, software developments, Escrow (online sales in custody), developments of web pages and computer applications and in general, all contracts related to Internet and communications in general.
- Internet Law: It is called Internet Law to a branch of law very young that regulates the relations between the companies and individuals in the network environment. We advise the legal adaptation of web pages to the existing legislation in the countries in which this positioned, with legal solutions selling, hiring to distance and online payment.
- E-commerce: Comprehensive advice throughout the process of selling online, from commercial communications, such as the contracts online with the customer, shipping methods, return and payment gateways.
- Internet Fraud: Defense specializing in fraud in the payment, in the product or the message received through the network. Defense in the case of accusations of liability claims for ISPS, search engines and any other provider of services or content of your website in forums, blogs or by messages from third parties (libel).
- E-bussines: Legal advice and search for funding for Startups, companies and entrepreneurs who want to develop a business project online, adapting to the maximum to the needs and possibilities of each client.