|Responsible of personal data treatment||SFT SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L.P.|
|Purposes of the personal data processing|| |
1. Management and maintenance of the services provided.
2. Atend users notifications.
3. Communication with the users/customers in relation to services in which they are interested.
|Processing personal data legitimation|| |
1. Consent of the personal concerned.
2. Rhe treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is party or for the application at the latter?s request of pre-contractual measures..
|Recipients of the personal data transfers||Other companies from SFT SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.LP. Other professionals/the Public Administrations involved in the processing or services provided. ALTARO LTD -backup copies of the personal data-.|
|Rights of the users||Access, rectification, supression, limitation. opposition and portability.|
Therefore, the following information is provided to notify all users about the entitlement over this Website. Due to his reason, and for the effects of this Policy, the full responsible of the treatment, storing and protection of the users’ personal data according to the provided services management is SFT SERVICIOS JURIDICOS S.L.P (hereinafter website, owner) with TIN: B-66015074, LEI: 894500OP6WEVMS5Z7520, with registered address located at Plaça Francesc Macià #7, floor 17, Zip Code: 08029 of Barcelona, Spain. Constituted by means of public deed executed before the Notary Public of Barcelona Ms. Elena Romero García by replacement of the Notary Public Mr. Mario Romero García, on December 21st of 2012, under the notarial protocol 1724, registered at the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, “Tomo”: 44326, “Folio”: 10, “Hoja”: B 452822, “Inscripción”: 1ª.
The collected personal information will be included in the Data File property of the Website owner, which is duly registered in the Data Protection Spanish Agency.
PURPOSES OF THE PREOCESSING
The user is informed that the personal data provided through the forms implemented on the Website, will be processed in order to a properly manage of the relationship established with them, and for commercial purposes if they authorise it.
SFT SERVICIOS JURIDICOS S.L.P., as owner, will treat the personal data for the following purposes:
- Handle and supervise the received notifications through the different online templates and forms provided by the Website, or from the variously electronic channels that allows users to contact with SFT SERVICIOS JURIDICOS S.L.P.
- Keep in touch with their users or customers through e-mails, phone calls or other means of communication equivalent, in relation to services in which they are interested, whenever it is reasonable or necessary for the current policy implementation.
The services available through the Website cannot be used by children under 18 years of age without prior authorisation from parents, tutors or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for the acts carried out through the website by minors, at their expense. To the extent that the Website does not have the capacity to know the real age of the users, it should be noted that the parents or legal tutors should authorise the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors have access to the Website and provide personal data without their supervision, excluding SFT SERVICIOS JURIDICOS S.L.P. from any responsibility.
The fact of not providing mandatory information by the user, can lead managing problems with its registration or the restricted use of certain features or services available on the Website.
The user authorises that the data of its registry and any other one obtained for the development of the contractual relations between both parties, can be facilitated to the group companies for internal administrative purposes, by expressly consenting to the processing of their personal data.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
SFT SERVICIOS JURIDICOS S.L.P. informs the user that the data provided through the Website will be transfer to ALTARO LTD, whose software is planned to execute backup copies of the data with the mainly objective of ensuring the protection of the users. Furthermore, the Website advises that under no circumstances, provided personal data won’t be ceded to other companies or third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in necessary cases of data transfer for the service delivery or for the maintenance of the relationship with the users, in which case they must previously informed.
In the event that data transfer would be required to carry out the purpose set out in the present policy, the user will be notice of the finality of the treatment, identity and areas of potential assignees, with the previously possibility of accepting or not, the transfer of its personal data.
- Access: right to obtain confirmation in case of personal data treatment about users´ concerning.
- Rectification: right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of its inaccurate personal data, as well as the chance to fill out uncompleted information.
- Suppression/right to be forgotten: right to the deletion of personal data, when it is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, the interested party withdraws their consent, if the data is processed illicitly, etc.
- Limitation: right to limit the processing of personal data, when it is not necessary for the purpose for which it was provided, when the accuracy of the data is impugned, when the processing is illegal, etc.
- Opposition: right to object or forbid that personal data being processed by the responsible person at any time.
- Portability: right to receive the personal data that concerns yourself, by a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, in order to transmit them to another person responsible for processing it.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the user must prove its identity by providing their name and surname, photocopy of ID or equivalent document, petition in which the request is specified, address for notifications, and date and signature of the applicant.
Likewise, the user will have the right to revoke the consent granted for the processing of their data, by sending an email or by contacting the address of the headquarters mentioned above. In this case, the person responsible for processing will have a maximum period of ten days, starting from the receipt of the revocation of consent, to cease the processing of personal data. If the user so requested, the data controller must confirm the cessation of the processing of their personal data.
Finally, if the user considers that the processing of their personal data violates the applicable regulations, they will be able to submit a claim to the corresponding control authority, without prejudice of any other administrative appeal or pertinent judicial action.