Lawyers real state law
This part of Civil law with special content but broad general fully regulates several aspects very much in business and private life:
- The mortgage law.
- The verification of ownership in the Register of real property rights.
To this Real Estate Law, as such is, we should add different connections with other areas of law, including:
- Administrative law, in relation to the Register and the influence exerted by the expropriation legislation, administrative concessions, etc.
- The procedural law regarding mortgage procedures.
- Mercantile law, for example, with regard to social contributions of property, mortgage guarantee and other credit payments.
- The tax law in case of registal closing if no advance payment of taxes is credited levied on the act.
- Private international law in terms of titles and registry sentenses delivered abroad, for example.
- And adding all relations with many branches and specialties of law in general.
- Purchase of real estate companies and property: Expert advice on all legal aspects of real estate (apartments and premises, car parks, buildings, logistics and industrial warehouses, hotels, resorts, administrative concessions, etc..) Both purchase and in its development, financing or sale and rent. Sale & lease back, sale or purchase of buildings under construction and forward-funding, as well as real estate portfolios regularization for resale or for optimization of assets. Promotion Contracts, Project Management, construction, turnkey and Technicians needed in any project.
- Rents: Rental contracts for all types of properties, as well as local rent and hotel management.
- Organization of Real Estate Complex: Real Estate Complex of shopping and leisure centers, hotel sets, residential, mixed, condo hotels and residences of elderly. Complete project consulting in all cases from inception to commissioning and internal rules.
- Urban Law: Planning, urban agreements and licenses and environmental works. Defense of the interests of promoters , reclamation of taxes and fees in unrealized works.
- Evictions: Demands for reclamation of debts and recovery of property. Claim back through other amounts due procedures and possible property damage.
- Communities of Owners: Constitution and monitoring all legal formalities affecting communities and condo owners.
- Construction defects: Reclamation of hidden defects in new developments and refurbishments.
Turned back on the housing market. The purchases and leases properties are controlled by different laws, and it is why our firm has the best lawyers in material real estate law.