Russian desk Lawyers
Our Russian Desk specializes in personalized attention to the Russian-speaking customers, whether resident in Spain, as in your country of origin, who have interests, both commercial and personal in Spain or Latin America.
Through our lawyers local partners, we can provide a comprehensive advice on legal issues and tax, in accordance with the legal systems of each of the countries and, most important, taking into account the culture of both parties, to the time to fine-tune the contracts and agreements of all kinds.
It is also very important work in Immigration Law, facilitating the procedures between both extremes and streamlining the maximum all the formalities.
Customers that come from the countries that comprise the Russian Federation and countries that form the Commonwealth of Independent States, as well as clients from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have coincided in choose Spain as a country very attractive for investment from both type of real estate as industrial type.
Our firm is specialized in the comprehensive advice to the client, and the client can obtain the Spanish residency, provided that they fulfill the requirements laid down by law.
Currently the temporary residence, whose term is greater than ninety days and less than five years, can be obtained from the following ways:
- Residence by Investment.
- Temporary Residence not lucrative
- Temporary residence for family reunification.
- Temporary residence with the exception of the work authorization.
- Temporary Residence for exceptional circumstances.
The new regulation of the Residence by investment enables foreigners expedite the processing of your residence permit in Spain if they invest at least EUR 500,000 in real estate, 1,000,000 in shares or bank accounts, or 2,000,000 in public debt. This residence permit is extensible to the family unit dependent on the head of the family.
The residence does not profit allows the foreign citizen processing your Residence Permit in Spain and the people that form his family unit serving a series of basic requirements, including:
- Not to be a citizen of a State of the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland, or family of citizens of these countries that apply to them the community scheme.
- Not be found irregularly in Spanish territory.
- In the event that the applicant is more than criminal age, no criminal record in Spain and in the above countries where resided during the past five years, for offenses under the Spanish law.
- Not have prohibited entry into Spain and should not be included as unacceptable in the territorial space of countries with which Spain has signed an agreement in this regard.
- Have sufficient financial means to meet costs of their stay and return and those of her family, during the period of time that you want to reside in Spain and without the need to develop any employment or professional activity.
- Having an insurance public or private health insurance concluded with an insurer authorized to operate in Spain.
- Not be found within a period of commitment to not return to Spain that the alien has assumed to qualify for a voluntary return program.
- Not suffering from any of the diseases that can have an impact of serious public health in accordance with the International Health Regulations 2005.
- Having paid the legally established fees.
- In addition, it is desirable the purchase of a property in Spain, which would serve to accommodation of the person or his family, and that, in case of not being used, could be leased by the owner, thereby generating income and taxes to pay in the Spanish State.
Our firm maintains partnerships with Real Estate Agents, duly registered, in all the Spanish territory, which ensures the future buyer the best advice both on price and in the legal paperwork and tax on investment, with the highest security for this.